One Last Trip to Silver Dollar City

Back to Article
Back to Article

One Last Trip to Silver Dollar City

High school is coming to an end for the seniors of Carl Junction. Some of the seniors may know their next step in life, and some are still figuring out just what they want to do and where they want to go. Whether the next step might be attending college or finding a full time job, the class of 2018 will figure out just what they want in life through time.

Every year, Carl Junction High School puts together a trip to Silver Dollar City in Branson for all the seniors to be together one last time before graduation.

On May 4, the seniors will leave the school at 7:00 a.m. and will return back home around 6:30 p.m. The students will meet in the commons and then find the sponsors who will be in charge of their bus. The seniors who will be attending this trip will need to sign up for what bus they would like to be on; the sign up sheet is in the main office.

Alexys Lewis, senior, has had a good year. She is excited to go to Silver Dollar City and spend time with her friends before heading off into the real world. Lewis goes to Silver Dollar City a couple of times a summer. Since she goes often, she has a few favorite rides. She loves the water rides, especially Lost River. Another ride she enjoys is the Barn Swing. The feeling of fresh air whooshing through is quite nice. Lewis plans on spending the day with Natalie Storie, Hunter Asbell, and Ryan Allen. When riding on the bus to SDC and back, she will sit with Asbell. Lewis is excited for the trip and can’t wait to enjoy this moment with some of her close friends.

Hopefully everyone is just as excited about the senior trip as Lewis is. The seniors going on the trip will be able to create unforgettable memories with one another before high school comes to an end. Whether the next step in life may be going to college, finding a full time job, or enjoying time off, Carl Junction School wishes nothing but the best for the future of the 2018 graduating class.